Saturday, October 1, 2011

Word of the week: Wantacy

This is where the blog takes a turn for the naughty! Everyone has some type of fantasy, or fetish. Some people like feet, some people like to sniff other peoples underwear, some people like to play dress-up. Whatever you like, whatever you want, it is your idea of what gets you HOT! It's all about what you WANT. So me and my buddy Mr. Sam White were talking over a few beers and decided it is stupid to call it a fantasy. It should be called a wantacy.

So what is your wantacy?



I might be a sick freak, maybe it's because I spent two years working in a bank, or maybe it's because I've seen way too many sexy heist movies, but my wantacy is a hostage situation. They even made a movie about my wantacy. "The Town" with Ben Affleck, you might have seen it.  I am working with my attorneys to work up a settlement for my part of the movie proceeds. :)
In my wantacy a sexy, funny, and deep down softie comes in to a bank robs it and takes the sexiest teller hostage (ME- DUHHH) :). The rest is private, you understand!

Here is some quality wiki-info to explain my wantacy.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome


If you are reading this and you aren't a punk, you will post your wantacy below. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment