Friday, October 14, 2011

5 things that will keep your man happy.

1. Let them play video games:

I am horrible at this. It's not that I don't want him to play the video games, it's more that I hate the ones he wants to play. The games my husband likes to play are difficult. You have to use all the buttons, move your head, neck, walk, and shoot all at the same time. They are hard to follow and they make my head hurt. Now if my loving hubby wants to play games that I can press the buttons really fast and still win, we will be in business. But for all you girls out there who want a happy significant other, LET THEM PLAY. Try stealing their wallet and going shopping while they are playing. They will never notice.

2. Cook good food.

This one came easy to me. I'm a thick girl raised in the south. I've been cooking since I could stand. For some of you ladies though, this is a huge problem. It is true what they say, the way to a mans heart is through the stomach. Sometimes I think Allen likes eating more than he likes me. I mean we can be in the middle of a huge fight, haven't spoken in days, sleeping in the doghouse kinda thing, and if I start cooking my famous fried cabbage he will come over and give me a kiss. I then smack him with the spatula (don't do this- it doesn't make your man happy). Don't judge, I said we were fighting during this remember. :)
There is no fight that could last through this

3. Take up for him- No matter what!

If your man comes home and he is upset and having a bad day, pet his ego. Give him the idea that he hasn't done anything wrong and you love him no matter what (even if he is VERY wrong).
Just for example say your man walks through the door and his raving mad and telling you how his boss yelled at him. This is what you do.

1. Call him/her a bitch
2. Say you are getting in the car and you are going to beat his/her ass (he won't really let you do it- he needs that job).
3. Refer to rule number 1- turn on his xbox and tell him to unwind.
4. Get naked
5. put on apron- JUST APRON: remember you just got naked.
6. Refer to rule number 2- Cook him dinner.

that should take care of that problem. The next day every time he sees his boss he will think about what you did the night before and he wont be worried about that raging bitch. Although if he starts coming home bitching about his boss everyday you might have to give it a rest.

4. Do things with him that he likes.

I tend to be a little selfish in this area. My husband Allen is obsessed with fishing. I on the other hand would rather base jump off a 100 story building than sit around with a stick and a string in the water. however a few times a year you will find me shore side with my husband. Unhappy as hell.

Here is a picture of me fishing with my husband. In this picture I actually look happy. Maybe I was drunk. I'm sure I was.
Add caption

~THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE~

5. SEX

Like Nike said "just do it." Do it all the time, in the morning before work, on your lunch break, at night, in the car, and any time the feeling strikes. It can save your life. It's good for your heart. So like cheerios get your daily recommended serving.

xoxo,
Badasshousewife

No comments:

Post a Comment