Thursday, October 13, 2011

Damn you Job Search: UPDATE

UPDATE:

The gods of blogging are looking out for me. I am going to start ranting about everything that is bad in my life and see how it gets worked out.

Today after I got in the car I noticed I had a voicemail. Guess who it was. It was Katie. The absolutely lovely lady who interviewed me on Tuesday. I called her back and this is how the conversation went.

Katie: Brittany I just wanted to tell you there was a miscommunication and we have a position open for you

Me: Really?

Katie: Yes, I was very impressed with you the other day in our interview. This is a formal offer for employment. Will you accept?

Me: Of course. Thank you so much!

We talked for a little bit longer and she gave me some details about what's next.


The update is BADASSHOUSEWIFE has a freakin job. HELL YEAH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment