Thursday, October 6, 2011

5 things that made me neglect my blog this week. :)

Hello loyal followers. Most people seem to think that bloggers are people who sit in front of their computer all day long. We don't have lives, jobs, or really anything other than  our blogs going on in our lives. I'm not going to pretend I've been doing something amazing with my time like saving small children from house fires. But I would just like to take you on a little tour of my past week.
SOME NAMES AND LOCATIONS HAVE BEEN CHANGED FOR THE SAFETY OF THE PARTIES INVOLVED. :)

First off I was driving down the road and I passed these two awesome guys... OF COURSE I had to turn around follow them to the grocery store and convince them to let me take a picture. I have boobs so that wasn't too hard. I mean they put a lot of work in to this awesome REDNECKONWHEELS mobile, and this kind of stuff needs to be appreciated.

Check out this coolness!

As we all know from my previous posts, I am currently unemployed. This doesn't mean I don't WORK!! Right now I have two part-time gigs going. I work for this awesome guy (We can call him BIG TONY) a few days a week when he has stuff to do. This job is different from anything I've done before. Reason: I DON'T REALLY DO MUCH OF ANYTHING. I feel very underutilized when I'm spending hours in an empty mattress store. Lets just say I am a hell of a layer these days. I can lay down with the best of em'. I also play xbox, read, listen to music, and stalk all my wonderful friends on facebook.  If this isn't the american dream I don't know what is.
Working hard for the Money!
The second place I get underutilized frequently is my grandmother's office. Lets get this straight. I am a smart girl. When it comes to numbers, business, phones, and pretty much anything that involves an office environment, I GOT IT! Unfortunately for me, my grandmother thinks that I can't do anything but answer phones and make labels. On the other hand, I get paid well to do a minimal amount of work, so who am I to be complaining. When I got to the office today, I was half asleep, (which I fixed later with an on the clock nap) I sat down at my desk and this is what I saw. I found myself feeling very sorry for this guy. His parents must have hated him. Which in turn made me feel better about my iffy parents. I then took a picture and attached it to a text message that I sent to all my closest friends. Everyone deserves a good laugh first thing in the morning. This doesn't make me a bad person.

Sorry Dick Tucker




Please see the Cheerios in the window.
I would now like to apologise to everyone because I failed you all. I stumbled upon something that would have made this post so epic. I couldn't get the shot. I followed this lady down hwy 25 for thirty minutes. She knew I was following her because once I passed her and looked inside her vehicle I immediately slammed on the breaks and began to follow closely behind to get a good picture. This is an example of a terrible time to be riding solo. If someone would have been in the passenger seat of my car I would have gotten the shot and all of you would be laughing so hard the dry cleaning industry would have a huge boom tomorrow from all the pissy pants. But I failed you. I did try though,

Now I want everyone to put on their glasses and look hard at this horrible failure of a picture. The funny part about this post was going to be the awesome picture with the caption
 "Hoarding: Buried Alive- GOES MOBILE."

this lady had so much stuff in her car it was in her lap. It was up to her shoulders... I know what you are thinking. Badasshousewife is making this up. She is exaggerating. NO! I have never seen anything like it before. She had it all: Food, Clothes, Toys, Small Asian children. It was crazy. Like a really bad car accident that you just can't look away from. If I ever see her again I will not stop following her until I get the shot for you! This is my promise to you!

The last thing I was doing is fighting with the hubbs... If you aren't married you just don't understand the time this can take. That is all.

XoXo
badasshousewife

No comments:

Post a Comment