Sunday, September 25, 2011

The whole reason I'm like this.....

There is no better way to explain to you the reason I am the way that I am then to show you the people that have molded me in to the awesome person that I am today ;)
Here is where I am supposed to insert all the wonderful things I have to say about these people.. haha NO!!
NOTE: I love all of these people (some because I have to). But I was put here to make you laugh not to tell you how much I love my family and friends.

First up is my Dad- RUSS
As you can see I am a full fledged Daddy's girl. Maybe it's because we have the same sense of humor or maybe because I can just be my crazy self around him. The important things you must know about my father are listed below.
1. As you can see he needs a surgeon to remove the beer can from his hand. To tell you the truth I don't think dad can get drunk anymore. I have known him for 21 years and either he has been wasted the entire time or he just doesn't get drunk no matter how many beers he has.
2. My father takes nothing serious....I MEAN NOTHING!
3. My father is an amazing photographer and videographer so he will be helping make movie magic for your entertainment.

The Husband- Allen
Okay... I have put this poor fella through Hell! Upon meeting this sexy piece of man candy I lied about my age. I waited until I knew I had him falling for me before I told him my real age. I guess I'm the type of girl who sees what she wants and makes shit happen. :) The good news is it worked and now we get to torture each other for the rest of our lives.... ;)

The Best Friend- Krystalyn
Now this is my partner in crime. We have been friends since we were 13 years old. I'm not sure if its the blonde hair or what but sometimes I think she hasn't aged a bit. Krystalyn cannot memorize words to songs. I don't even think she tries anymore. People let her get away with mumbling the words during the whole song like it doesn't ruin it. Well everyone but me. ;)  I have been trying to help her out with this problem for years. We have tried lip syncing, listening to the song over and over again, even in slow-mo!! (I'll keep you updated on her progress.)
She is a trouble-maker
hell-raiser
and as loony as the rest of us... BUT ISN'T SHE HOTT!!!

Dani
Dani is a friend who is very close and we seem to lose touch every six months, but when we get back together it's like we pick up right where we left off. Doesn't she look sweet? Yeah.... she used to be sooo sweet. Until she met me. After I got my claws in to this one there was no more taking bullshit. She is one of my many Hell-Raising success stories. I'm sure you will see her again soon. (she has agreed to partake as a camera-woman in my upcoming video adventures.)

SAMMY
Sam is a hell of a guy. He is a gushy softy looking for true love and shit like that.
He is also one of the funniest guys I have ever met in my life. He will hopefully be a huge part of my blogging career. We have successfully mastered our zombie Apocalypse plan. (well Kinda) He should be a game tester for any Grand Theft Auto typed game, and although he says he is a chef the only thing he has ever cooked for me was a burnt cookie. I ate it though so I guess I can't really say anything bad about it.

Susan
This is my mother Susan. Doesn't she look vicious? That is all.....

No comments:

Post a Comment