Sunday, September 25, 2011

Getting to know Britt

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3028032/whats-right-and-whats-wrong-with-britta?claim=5dkjrf7qeu7">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>



As of today I am officially a blogger. Don't know exactly what that means. It could mean I have way too much time on my hands or maybe that I am a whiz kid with time management. We will leave that up in the air... don't need you people figuring me out on my first day. :)


So this is me... Brittany. Some of my friends call me Bdod. Which is awesome because all the cool kids have nick-names ya know! ;) But any who. I'm 21, married, and have no earthy idea what I am doing with my life. I am mouthy, headstrong, a little bit crazy, but deep down I'm a softy who just wants to help everyone.

Introductions are always so BORING! so moving on. Shall We?

This blog will soon be a video montage of the everyday rants and raves my friends and family keep telling me I should share with the world. I don't know if these people actually think I'm funny or if they just want me to post this crap for you to see so they won't have to listen anymore. Either way I am pretty stoked. Hopefully I can make you laugh or cry or feel some kind of emotion other than pure boredom. I will hopefully be doing some hilarious movie reviews, and facebook provoked rants that will do the job, and if all else fails I have some awesome friends who love to jump off of shit and video tape it for giggles. Who doesn't enjoy a FAIL moment?

1 comment: